The Enjoy Event Co. Workshop in SF
2 day workshop at the Makeshift Society in Hayes Valley in SF
Getting a business started can be overwhelming and daunting – and then you get inspired by creative people and that other people, yes just like you, have done it and done it well! G&S feel privileged that we were able to participate in the Enjoy Events Co. Workshop in San Francisco.
G&S love inspiration, meeting new people, seeing creative design, working with smart business people, connecting with savvy businesswoman, learning, being open to new things, being taught by geniuses in the social media and event industry! We love direction and connection!
G&S have major respect and gratitude for Megan & Emily from Enjoy Events Co. for sharing their knowledge, tips, and tricks on the wedding/event industry. It’s cool to build a community of planners, designers, stylists, etc who all learn from one another and make the industry stronger.
Highlights from the workshop for G&S:
- Awesome Swag – we were each given a fancy toolbox filled with treats, writing goodies & cards from Anna Rifle & Hello Lucky, and fun swag.
- Being schooled on Social Media – SM genius Anne Sage shared her social media genius and she is just a rockstar. Inspiring and hilarious.
- Photographer’s personal take on Weddings/events – Edyta – Fabulous, well known photographer with loads of information on styled shoots and the importance of showing quality work. She also introduced us to Tomfoolery SF – super fun Photo Booth company.
- Insider scoop from a Vendor’s view – One True Love Vintage Rental businesswoman Amanda – broke down the difference between designers, stylists, and planners. Gave more info on styled shoots and how to work well with vendors of all kinds. We are all in this together! Also, super hilarious.
- Checked out a mock-up table setting – DIY design guru Myka from Modern Sequins shared an inspiration board and mock setting of fabulous DIY and budget friendly advice. LOVED her style! Bell jars, sprayed bottles as vases, the quartz gemstone drink toppers, and the concrete vases/planters. so much LOVE for this style!
Venue visit to Terra Art Gallery
Thanks to Enjoy Events Co. – it was our business!
yummy treats from G&S favorite sweets shop – Miette! yum!
G&S having a lil fun after our brains were going to explode from the 8 hour info-packed workshop day#1!
That’s right – G&S take notes the oldschool way!!
Emily & Megan sharing their biz knowledge. Like a BOSS! ha!
cool art from site visit
Workshop day #2 started with a mimosa! We are definitely on the same page with EECO!!
DIY design by the fabulous Myra from Modern Sequins
A very pretty mock-up table setting by EECO
Until next time,